When building your practice as a medical professional, it can be challenging deciding which diagnostic equipment to purchase. Sales representatives from every brand are eager to visit and sell their EEG and PSG equipment as the best.
The marketing language that sales representatives use can make it hard to know what your best diagnostic equipment options really are. Every EEG or PSG machine you hear about might sound good, so how do you know which to purchase?
If you look past the marketing pitches and look at academic recommendation and scientific research, it’s clear that Neurovirtual is a leading authority in Neurology and Sleep Medicine technologies worldwide.
Academic Acclaim in University Hospitals
Neurovirtual’s reputation is esteemed worldwide in renowned universities. This is a good sign—leading international universities provide insightful medical research that requires the best medical equipment to produce their data. They look for cutting-edge sleep technologies to back the authority of their own results.
Neurovirtual is used in the following prominent medical university hospitals and sleep research centers around the world :
- Ohio State University, USA
- Cincinnati Children’s affiliated with the University of Cincinnati, USA
- Queen’s University, Ontario, Canada
- Fundacion Santa Fe de Bogota University Hospital, Colombia
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Chile
- Sleep Research Institute SL Madrid, Spain
- University Hospital of La Ribera, Spain
- Sleep Laboratory at the University of Marburg, Germany
- Beijing Capital Medical University Hospital Sleep Center, China
- Chao-Yang Hospital Sleep Center, Beijing, China
Eight top university medical facilities around the world rely on Neurovirtual PSG and EEG equipment to conduct their research. With our equipment, these sleep and neurology research centers have conducted numerous important studies that have improved the understanding of sleep and neurology around the world.
Neurovirtual PSG and EEG Use in Scientific Research
Neurovirtual provides quality diagnostic equipment for scientific research into sleep and neurological disorders. Some key research that has been conducted using our diagnosis equipment are as follows:
- Neurovirtual BWII PSG used in sleep apnea treatment study
- Neurovirtual BWIII PSG Plus Sleep System used in Schizophrenia sleep study
- Neurovirtual BWII EEG device and BW Analysis software used in Epilepsy diagnosis study
- Neurovirtual BWIII PSG sleep system used in obstructive sleep apnea study
- Neurovirtual 32-channel EEG used for ophthalmological examination in a photosensitive epilepsy study
These are just a handful of the many studies around the world that have relied on Neurovirtual equipment to produce reliable diagnostic data. For more information, check out our blogs on Neurology News and Sleep Medicine News.
The Latest Reliable Innovations in Neurology and Sleep Equipment
Here at Neurovirtual, we’re passionate about supplying the best diagnostic equipment to benefit medical professionals and patients. We are passionately involved in the Neurology and Sleep diagnostic community; our team of professionals regularly attend events, symposiums, and meetings related to sleep disorders, neurology, and epilepsy to learn what medical professionals and patients need most in a product.
We provide 24/7 technical support that sets the bar for professionalism and dedication. If you’re interested in learning more about our world-renowned diagnostic equipment, please contact us.
Neurovirtual is an authority in the field you can rely on.