Sleepvirtual and partner MedGraphics presented the full line of Neurovirtual PSG, aPSG, and HST products at the 2015 APSS Sleep Conference in Seattle, WA from June 8th through June 10th at the Washington State Convention Center.
The conference was attended by over 5200 sleep professionals including physicians, professors, and researchers with the common goal of sharing ideas, presenting new theories, and learning about new technologies and applications for diagnosing and treating sleep disorders.
Key note speakers:
Daniel Buysse, MD
Where in the Brain is Insomnia? How in the World Should We Treat It?
- Discuss global and regional brain correlates of insomnia;
- Describe new models of insomnia treatment implementation; and
- Discuss how insomnia and its treatment relate to the emerging concept of sleep health.
Masashi Yanagisawa, MD, PhD
Toward Solving the Mystery of Sleep: From Reverse Genetics to Forward Genetics in Mice
- Discuss the role of orexin and orexin-targeted agents in the control of sleep;
- Review the application of forward genetics strategy to the discovery of sleep genes; and
- Evaluate the critical aspects of analysing sleep phenotypes.
Sleepvirtual introduced our latest ambulatory PSG and HST device, the BWMini HST/aPSG amplifier, which provides labs, hospitals, and practitioners a powerful and affordable option to perform full sleep diagnostics from one device.
The BWMini HST features a 12 channel HST and 30 channel PSG type II and III for a full sleep diagnostic system in one compact and lightweight device.