Neurovirtual was proud to be a part of the 11th annual Colombian congress of sleep medicine. The congress took place in beautiful Bogota, Colombia from Tuesday November 11th through Saturday November 15th at the Hotel Cosmos Insignia.
There were international guest speakers invited from the US, Mexico, Canada, and Argentina along with the top sleep professionals from the host country.
Topics covered included:
- New international classifications of sleep disorders
- Differences in PSG studies for adults and children
- The impact of sleep disorders in patients with dementia
- Phototherapy and chronotherapy in the non-pharmacological treatment of circadian cycle disorders
- Possible relationship between cancer and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSAS)
- Robotic surgery in respiratory sleep disorders
The Neurovirtual Booth featured all of our latest devices and knowledgeable staff providing on site demos and information to attendees.