BWFlash digital Photostimulator
Combined technology and gold standard luminosity
The most modern resource for photic stimulation during EEG studies, especially for patients who depend on a strong light stimulation for photo-sensitive activation.
Neurovirtual’s BWFlash combines the most modern technology of intermittent photic stimulation in a single product. The device incorporates the brightness of the gold standard xenon lamp, with the high intensity LED and software to accommodate all types of flexible photo-stimulation programs.
It is compact, lightweight, easy to assemble, and simple to program and operate, in addition to being efficient in terms of energy consumption.
• Meets the most rigorous methodologies for photo stimulation (0.7 joules of intensity at 30 centimeters from the patient’s face* ).
• Intense luminosity, thanks to multiple high intensity and efficient LEDs, without heat.
• Independent control on the panel, without the need to connect to a Notebook.
• 10 cm diameter diffuser for uniform stimulation.
• Programmable through BWFlash software (compatible with Windows® 10).
• Integration available both to the Neurovirtual electroencephalograph line or other devices.
* According to the European Photo Stimulation Protocol, “Methodology of photic stimulation revisited: Updated European algorithm for visual stimulation in the EEG laboratory” the lamp at 30 cm from the nasion of the patient diminishes photomyoclonic responses and most importantly the patient’s face, and thus evoking clinical signs.