Intuitive and Flexible PSG software
- AASM guideline complaint PSG software.
- Multiple different staging and scoring options, which provide the flexibility of staging/scoring per user preference.
- Software allows user to stage via keyboard, number keys, or directly from screen menu.
- Users can score sleep events via multiple different methods: click and drag, point and click, and autoscore.
- Sleep events can be auto-associated per channel scored or selected on the fly via hotkeys. This is useful to expedite scoring per user preference.
- Sleep statistics feature for staged and scored data during live acquisition allow users to score events during live review and confirm staging/respiratory parameters directly on screen (TST, AHI, RDI, etc.). This is useful to effectively confirm that patient meets Split-Night criteria on the fly.
- Automatic sleep arousal association allows software to automatically associate arousals with sleep events meeting AASM scoring criteria.
- Duo Split-Screen options allows users to stage and score sleep events in two different page speeds to expedite sleep scoring process.
- Full EEG add-on capabilities for routine EEG, LTM, & ICU monitoring.
Synchronized HD Video
- Dual-Video Monitoring allows user to configure two video cameras in order to be able to capture close and wide angles of patient during video-monitoring.
- Post-Acquisition Zoom allows user to zoom video-picture digitally after recorded.
- Live Review Video Monitoring allows user to review while recording.
- HD Audio captures two-way communication between patient and technician.
Fully Customizable Software
- Users can create custom sleep events and associate warning parameters per desired guidelines.
- Microsoft Word Report Template generation via Microsoft Word.
- Easy Score-Set option allows users to create user specific scoring sets to separate and compare scoring between multiple users.
- Inter-scorer reliability is built into software and allows users to compare scored data to a golden scorer to improve their scoring ability.
- Unlimited customizable PSG hypnograms allow user the flexibility to create multiple custom graphs to accommodate all patient demographics and needs.
- Custom Workspace allows user to create custom workspaces configured to meet their needs and preferences.
Remote Scoring/Review Access
- Studies can be accessed by an authorized user from any computer or tablet to score/review the PSG data, even during the live recording.
- Software supports Windows RDP, Citrix, and many third party remote desktop applications.